Friday, April 1, 2011

10 reasons i LOVE Franzia boxed wine

1) It is called Franzia....

2) I can't find the definition of the word on google.

3) Its website says it is the WORLDS MOST POPULAR WINE. The world must be right.

4) In 2007 alone, 88,019, 050 glasses of Franzia were enjoyed in restaurants.

5) There is a video called the "Joy of Franzia"

6) If you stacked the number of Franzia 5L packages that were sold in 2007, they would reach over 1025 times the height of Mt. Everest.

7) Franzia has probably helped America consume more wine than France

8) It is the only wine brand that could float a ship through the locks of the Panama Canal.

9) The facts above are found on their website...called FUN FACTS

10) The fact that I can think of 10 reasons to post.





I LOVE LOVE LOVE Franzia boxed wine. It is the best thing that comes in a box. I am on my second glass right now of their amazing Merlot.














NOT.

APRIL FOOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment