Here are some pictures from the great wine dinner we attended at Brano's Italian Grill in Cocoa Beach, FL on June 7, 2011.
The dinner consisted of 7 courses each paired with a wine. We started with whites and moved to reds. Dan Mazzoni picked out the different wines to go with each course. He gave a presentation of each wine poured.
Here are the different courses with pictures.
1) Mozzarella ala Caprese -- paired with Franciscan Sauvignon Blanc
2) Lobster Bisque - paired with Wild Horse Chardonnay
3) Grilled Verge of Romaine ala Caesar with seared scallops -- paired with Simi Pinot Noir
4) Lime Sorbet
5) Tortellini Primavera -- Paired with Diseno Malbec
6) Surf and Turf Gorgonzola (6oz filet with jumbo shrimp) -- paired with Estancia Meritage
7) Chocolate Covered Raspberry Gelato -- Paired with Hogue Riesling
This was Brano's first wine dinner and it was a great evening! The food was wonderful and the wine was paired well with each course.
I see they are having another dinner on July 5th. I highly recommend going. I will unfortunately be out of town until the 6th. :(