Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello Fellow Wine Lovers

I am 27 years old and in the beginning stages of a long love affair with wine. This love affair started about 2 years ago. My mom started going to wine tastings while I was away at law school. When I came home to visit I would join her. My mom is a huge wine-oh. We have met so many great people by going to wine tastings. So after two years of honing my wine skills by trying hundreds of wine... I know a little something about wine.

I am not an expert, but I do enjoy sharing great wine with others. I started this blog to share my wine experiences with you. I want to learn much more about wine and this blog will help me do so.

I want you to come to my blog if you are ever in need of a good bottle of wine. We must be in good company if William Shakespeare and Thomas Jefferson were wine aficionados. :) Lets keep great wine flowing.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment