Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jimown Store







One of my favorite stops during our time in California was at the Jimtown store in Healdsburg. There are certain places where you feel totally at ease, this is one of those places. When you walk inside, you just start to relax.

It reminded me of places that I frequented when I lived in West Virginia. Down home style.

The place is kind of farmer/wine chic. We went for their thursday wine bar event. One thursday a month the store has wine reps pour and pairs these wines with Jimtown food favorites.

Our friends Jim and Debbie, who live part of the year in Healdsburg, were our hosts. We couldnt' have had better hosts while visiting Healdsburg. You two are pretty much locals!

I have to say, I fell in love with their green goddess dip that night.

The wineries at the event included: Truett-Hurst, Rodney Strong, and Preston.





No comments:

Post a Comment