Friday, February 25, 2011

Cindy Pawlcyn's Valentine Day Dinner paired with Tobin James wines




Valentines Day Sunset


The shuttle launch was nice yesterday, but it was too cloudy to see the whole thing. I did get one or two decent pictures to post.

I was just catching up on Top Chef and saw that one of the awards was 6 nights at the Barbados Hilton!! I think Richard won that. Pretty cool.

I saved the menus from the two amazing dinners prepared by Cindy Pawlcyn of Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen and Mustards Grill. The first one was on Valentines Day.
Here is the menu:

I took pictures of the meal so I could have something to post on this blog and so I could remember what we had to eat. lol

Below is the Thai-style Fish cake. It was paired with the 2008 Paradise Syrah Rose
Below is the mini duck burger with shiitake mushroom ketchup. This was awesome!! Paired with the 2007 Fat Boy Zinfandel.
Below is the Quail...I know it does look alive. Paired with the 2006 Meritage Blend, Estate Private Stash
Below is the Fillet paired with the 2007 Blue Moon Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. AMAZING. I was so full by the time we got here, but WOW.
It was an awesome dinner filled with totally awesome wines. Thanks Cindy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment