Some of the wines that will be available for purchase in Florida are below:
1) 2010 Maryhill Riesling ($14) This wine had flavors of citrus and fruit. The winery suggests pairing this wine with shortbread cookies.
2) 2010 Maryhill Winemaker's White ($12) This wine had flavors of pineapple and pear. The blend is 42% Viognier, 25% Semillion, 18% Sauvignon Blanc, and 15% Chardonnay.
3) 2010 Maryhill Winemaker's Red ($15) The blend is 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 20% Syrah, and 10% Cabernet Franc.
4) 2007 Maryhill Merlot (approx. $18)
5) 2010 Maryhill Viognier ($16) The viognier was a fan favorite. I really enjoyed this wine and the price is great. I can't believe the prices are so low for these wines. I'm not complaining though! haha