Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vines Grille & Wine Bar in Orlando





A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit Vines Grille & Wine Bar in Orlando, FL. My wine buff friend Sam said that I should check it out.

The bar is very chic with tons of great wines. Vines also has a full menu with a stylish dining room.
I happened to visit during the happy hour special. All the wines by the glass and appetizers were half off. I was impressed by some of the wines listed that were sold by the glass. Vines had the Seghesio Zinfandel and Forefront Pinot Noir by the glass.
I was totally impressed with the free bacon on the bar. I have never paired cold bacon with red wine, but OMG...it is amazing. If I was Oprah, it would become one of my favorite things.
The appetizers were really great. I had the Steakhouse flatbread and the cheese platter. I loved their cheese platter.

There is live jazz every night at Vines. I stayed and enjoyed the music for a bit.
I will be back for another night of happy hour and jazz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment