Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blue Moon Dinner





Friday night we enjoyed another dinner prepared by Chef Cindy Pawlcyn. This was the Tobin James Blue Moon Dinner. :) They saved the best for last!!

The courses were paired with the line of Blue Moon Reserve wines. Below are some pictures of the menu, food and wine.

Below are the fancy and really delicious cheese puffs.

Below is a picture of the duck breast that was paired with the Blue Moon Cabernet. Totally awesome pairing.
I had lamb chops one more time on this trip!! YAY. This was incredible paired with the Blue Moon Zinfandel.

Below is a picture of my mom, Sandy, and Penny with Chef Pawlcyn. As you can see the wine was flowing.

Debbie and I are enjoying our blue moon reserves.
Oh and who doesn't like a Hazelnut Truffle Tart? My favorite dessert of the trip. This was paired with the Liquid Love. I was in a chococoma.

A highlight of the trip for me was passing by Nevis around midnight with a full moon lighting the mountains. The ship was so close to the island you could hear the waves crashing on the shore. It was very special. I tried to take a picture but it doesn't do the scenery any justice.
I loved the bar staff. They were always smiling and having a good time.

The picture above is one of my favorite pictures with the guys and their mullets. :) Louie (spelling?...Morgan tell me if I'm wrong) was rocking his most of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment