Monday, March 28, 2011

WineQuest





It is almost that time of year again and somehow I never posted the pictures from the last event.

I am talking about WineQuest in Orlando. We went last year with some of our Wine-Oh friends.
They recently said that I never posted the pics and I realized they were right.

This year will be WineQuest's 15th year. The event benefits Quest and Quest helps those with disabilities in our Central Florida community.

The event is held at the JW Marriott in Orlando. We stayed at the hotel last year and enjoyed both the event and hotel property. The lazy river at the hotel is a highlight.
The event itself is a large wine tasting event paired with food and a live/silent auction. Hundreds of people attend this event yearly.
I remember the man above had great swirling skills.

I couldn't resist a picture with my favorite NBA star....DWIGHT HOWARD. His shoulders are equally amazing in a cardboard cutout as they look in real life.
The event is in June this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment