Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tobin James Grand Tasting and Galley Tour



I have to thank my mom for taking these pictures for my blog. THANK YOU!!

We barely made it back in time for the Grand Tasting but I'm glad we did. Toby and Lance gave a nice presentation on the wine.


Some quality Tobin James quotes of the day were:
"What goes in Cabernet comes out Chardonnay."
"Score Whores"
"I'm just here to shake hands and kiss babies."
I'm sure Toby and Lance could fill a book of great sayings. They could sell it at the winery. I think I'm onto something here.


Below is a picture of Toby, Lance, Claire and the staff at the winery. Everyone who works at the winery is very friendly and fun loving.

Below is a picture of Ermi, Claire and Lance.
For dinner the group had a BBQ on the outside decks of the ship. It was a nice night and the food was once again awesome. There was lobster and more lamb chops!!

Below are some pictures from the Galley tour. I didn't make it on this, but my mom did. She took a couple good pictures of Chef Eric and Cindy Pawlcyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment